Help With On3 coolant crossover with head cooling mod

mikevec87

Established Member
Hey guys ive searched and cant find a clear answer I bought a used On3 coolant cross over with head cooling mod off the forum here .

My questions
1: it came with 3 hoses 2 for the front cross over and im assuming the other goes in the driver side right rear (just take out the kock out plug and install ?) and the other end goes back to my Y block coming off the radiator ?

Thanks a lot guys
-Mike

Last edited:

mikevec87

Established Member
motor.jpg

This was just a Mock up test fit but u can see the third AN fitting on the top of the Y block which has another AN hose that reached back to the right rear motor knock out plug. I bought all ne AN line to reroute all these line just didn't know whether anyones used that style setup before or should I just plug that 3rd whole in the y block off . I havewnt seen that before (again I bought this kit used)

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
This was just a Mock up test fit but u can see the third AN fitting on the top of the Y block which has another AN hose that reached back to the right rear motor knock out plug. I bought all ne AN line to reroute all these line just didn't know whether anyones used that style setup before or should I just plug that 3rd whole in the y block off . I havewnt seen that before (again I bought this kit used)

This is the head cooling mod. Run it if you so choose or block it off.

mikevec87

Established Member
Ok that's what I assumed i just wanted to be sure since ive only seen the head cooling mod bridge the back two knockout plugs together never just a single like this.

But that's Great one less thing I need to buy haha thanks for the help

Users who are viewing this thread