help with my launch Video inside

Wicked4.6DOHC

Rattle Snake
Established Member
ok these runs were on Darg radials, 60 foots were like 1.8s but my car launches all funny, i have BBK lowering springs! im looking for some 99 gt springs mabey. any other suggestions

list of mods for run
3.73s ( 4.30s are waiting to go in)
off RD h pipe
cat back
pullies
CAI w/ K and N filter (wms)
FordChip.com tune
and bbk lowering springs
i had also taken out the sway bar

http://home.comcast.net/~wicked46/Movie.wmv

http://home.comcast.net/~wicked46/eric1306.wmv

Just click dont save as

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
In that first video only your right rear tire is spinning while you're doing you burnout.

When you left the line it looked like the car put most of the load on the right rear which is supposed to happen. I wouldn't change to much if you're able to cut a 1.8 60ft. unless you want to get it down then you'll have to change your springs.

Check out you rear end, one wheelie-peelie = no good.

hope it helps.:)

Wicked4.6DOHC

Rattle Snake
Established Member
Originally posted by 1 BA SVT
In that first video only your right rear tire is spinning while you're doing you burnout.

When you left the line it looked like the car put most of the load on the right rear which is supposed to happen. I wouldn't change to much if you're able to cut a 1.8 60ft. unless you want to get it down then you'll have to change your springs.

Check out you rear end, one wheelie-peelie = no good.

hope it helps.:)

i know my whole rear is Jacked!!!!! i have 4.30s waiting to go in. along with thoses im getting axles and a posi! i want to 1.6 60 foots

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Sounds like you already knew the problem, but just wanted a little reassurance.

Get the rear end taken care of and you should be good. :beer:

Wicked4.6DOHC

Rattle Snake
Established Member
i launched at like 5,500 and spun

all i did was when i droped the hammer i held the clutch for a quick sec and then went for it that run the 13.06 i missed 4th at the very end i think it would have been 12s!! but i the guy in the grenn GT is my buddy and i was about to pass him for the win and well i didnt focas on my shift i was traping 106 all day and that was a 103 i know she got 12s in her with another good launch like that

blackfang

Established Member
I ran that at VMP Virginia Motorsports Park. I just ride the clutch a little while on the gas. I can't wait to get decent weather and a DR and I shoul be in the 12's. The car has the power and right gearing for it.

Users who are viewing this thread