Help with Metro Detroit Dealers!

svtlighning01MI

I have found at least a couple of dealers willing to A-Plan me a Coupe, however they have none available.

I was ever so close last night to owning a Black one, but the dumbass salesman at Village Ford just happened to forget to reserve it for me, withing the halfhour I was there someone else snapped it up. What a waste of my time.

Any help would be appreciated. I am trading in the 2001 L, 11,000 miles for an 03.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Get on every list man, all I can tell you.

Southgate Ford, Al Orlowski 734-282-3636, great guy to deal with. Might have something that someone else walked away from, never know.

Tell him Dave sent you, good luck!

RED '03

Established Member
Sorry about missing the '03 at Village, got mine their. Try Gorno Ford in Woodhaven they told me they would deal A-Plan.

Berke

Super Genius
Established Member
Go to www.svt.ford.com and find all the local SVT dealers and start calling. That's what I did back in April. Supposedly my car is going to be made next week.

Good Luck,

demann

Established Member
Try talking to Scott Danbert at Dean Sellers Ford in Troy, 248-643-7500 ext 124. He is a great salesman, and was able to help me get X-Plan.

svtlighning01MI

Well Jim, from your phone message I see that you read these boards in your free time at work. If you desire an explanation, I will give you one:

First you tell me to meet you at 5:30 since you had another customer at 5:00. I can handle that, however when I stand around waiting and give you the time, until 6:00, I would at least expect for you to have the car on hold for me, not to come and find out that it has been sold right from underneath me.

You wasted my time.

You may be telling the truth of the matter when you say you had only spent 5 minutes dealing with me, however I will state again that was not my fault. I realize this a car in very high demand but I think the whole situation was handled poorly and left me with another poor visit to your dealership. That's just my .02

Thank you not so much.

svtlighning01MI

I have nothing more to speak on this matter. Please stop calling and leaving messages. Whats done is done.

I will apologize for my first post, however I believe anyone in my situation would have felt the same way.

I have one on order now anyhow.

terminator02

Established Member
demann, you arent scott danbert in disguise are you:p only playin. Yeah he is a good guy. Are you gonna be at Dean Sellers for the Cruise?

demann

Established Member
Hey terminator02,

Which cruise do you mean? Is there a group meeting at Dean Sellers for the Woodward cruise this summer? Or do you mean a different cruise? If so, when is it? I just hope I have my Cobra by that time.

Whichever it is, unless I'm out of town, I will probably go. And then you can see how unlikely it would be to mistake me for Scott. :D

terminator02

Established Member
yup the woodward dream cruise. I guess we can get some spots at their lot for the cruise. It woudl be fun to chill there for awhile then go down woodward later on. Hope you get your car in time:beer:

Berke

Super Genius
Established Member
Originally posted by demann
Try talking to Scott Danbert at Dean Sellers Ford in Troy, 248-643-7500 ext 124. He is a great salesman, and was able to help me get X-Plan.

I ordered mine through Scott, 7/15 build. I called him a few days ago looking for some info and he hasn't returned my call.

terminator02

Established Member
ahh I just call and call and call. I probably bugged the hell out of him...i think i switched colors from blue, to yellow, to black to blue:)

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Berke,

Dean Sellers has an antiquated phone and voicemail system and there's a good chance he never got your message...Terminator02 is right, just keep calling till you get ahold of him in person...he'll take care of ya

terminator02

Established Member
whoa..there are like 5 people on tihs board alone that ordered from Scott!! hmmmm....maybe if we keep giving him free plugs, he can throw in some extended warranties:)

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
:beer: excellent idea! Let's all keep calling him until he gives in!

Mowgli

Established Member
Motown, not sure if you're still in the market, but Columbus Ohio there is a black coupe available.

How do I know? Its one of the two I had on order, and the Mineral Grey one came in first, so thats the one I walked away with.

Dealership is:
Krieger Ford
1800 Morse Road
Columbus, OH 43229
Tel: (800)783-3673
Fax: (614) 888-0799

They run a striaght ship there at Kreiger. They sell their 03 Cobras to the general public for msrp. So that should let you know. If you call them ask for Carl Easely. Tell them the guy who ordered the black coupe sent you.

And Columbus is only ~2-3 hours from Detroit.

Doogster

Established Member
Dean Sellers Cruise In

Ok guys, the correct date for Dean Sellers cruise in is not the exact date of the Woodward cruise, but Weds August the 14th. It starts at 4pm and goes until 9pm or later. Look forward to seeing all my customers there! P.S. Thanks for the kind words!

Berke

Super Genius
Established Member
Originally posted by Johnny Bravo
Berke,

Dean Sellers has an antiquated phone and voicemail system and there's a good chance he never got your message...Terminator02 is right, just keep calling till you get ahold of him in person...he'll take care of ya

I got a hold of him today. He gave me all the information I was looking for. He also told me my Cobra should come in around July 29th(of course barring any delays)!!!

Users who are viewing this thread