Help with front splitter & related piece

KeltonB

Established Member
Hi gang,

I ran over something in the middle of the highway the other night and knocked the front splitter pretty good. There was a piece of plastic hanging down under the car when I looked, so I pulled the splitter off to get a better look. Unfortunately, I can't find a part number on the piece that is broken. It goes from the front splitter to the front crossmember and looks like it protects the bottom of the radiator or something.

So what is thing thing called and better yet, anyone have a part number (2007 model)? Also, anyone know where would be the most inexpensive place to buy from?

DSCN0240.gif

Thanks!

Kelton

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
the spliter runs about 85 bucks from ford and the splash shroud helps direct the air flow across the cores and keeps it from going down and it also keeps stuff from flying up into the core area. It cant be much either just go to ford and order it they can pull it up on the microfish/PC

skyhighsd

Established Member
the spliter runs about 85 bucks from ford and the splash shroud helps direct the air flow across the cores and keeps it from going down and it also keeps stuff from flying up into the core area. It cant be much either just go to ford and order it they can pull it up on the microfish/PC

+1, I get a kick out of seeing all those $250 spliters on ebay:idea:

10random

SVT Lurker
Established Member

Whoa, I forgot all about the microfiche days....any dealers still using that? :)

Users who are viewing this thread