Help with finding place to buy near Los Angeles

optx002

Established Member
Im thinking of buying a place either a 2 or 3 bedroom condo or a 3 or 4 bedroom house somewhere in the vicinity of los angeles. Preferably less than 45 mins away from downtown. Im thinkin orange county around la mirada or fullerton as a good area because property costs are cheaper.

Do you guys have any other suggestions as to where i should look into? id like to stay away from the valley, or too far east such as riverside.
Thanks.

Xjman1

Established Member
Bullitt207 said:
I would Have to say anywhere in Ventura County.
Shhhh, it is getting to crowded up here and I want the twisties all to ourselves. Shhh....... J/K Ventura is a beautiful area with mellow weather and some nice back roads.

optx002

Established Member
i think ventura county is a bit too far for my liking. commuting to downtown is prob over an hour id say. im lookin for under an hour preferably. maybe as far north as studio city or calabasas maybe. So ill ask again, does anyone know anything about san pedro?

TEABG

Banned
Prices are outrageous, get ready to bend over. At least 600,000 if you are going to get into a 3BR/4BR house in a decent neighbor-hood. Your income has to be 175,000.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Pasadena has some great parts, but a 2-3 bedroom condo in a nice area is gonna be 750+...my 3 bedroom house was appraised at just over 1 mil in South Pas.

Users who are viewing this thread