help with a few questions

1TuffCobra

Established Member
Hey guys just wondering if anyone could answer a few questions for me. The first question is that I let my car sit for a week and went out to start it and it was completely dead. I did not leave anything on. When I charged it and restarted the car the Miles per hour guage and the rpm gauges pegged all the way to the right and then back to the left. Any ideas on this one. My second question is when I corner to the left hard I hear some noise from the passenger rear side of the car. Sounds like something is loose. Any help would be appreciated. Tom

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Well can't really say why the car wouldn't start after only a week of sitting, mine's sat longer than that with no problems. The needles jumping might be from after getting power back, like if you disconnected the battery.

As far as the noise goes, best I could tell you is to try to see if you could isolate the noise yourself & check it out. If all else fails take it to the dealer & mention all these issues.

BTW, post pics of your Roush Cobra:)

1TuffCobra

Established Member
Go to the website fnsweet.com and look under Forums and than General, and look for My 2004 RoushCobra Arrives today. I have posted a bunch of pics there. I cant seem to post any pics here for some reason. Tom

jeffs04??

SHIFT_
Established Member
sorry i cant help you out with the problems but i would like to comment on your car. that thing looks outstanding. very very nice, congrats on getting it :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread