help with 315 tire?

Helomech74

Established Member
I was running a 335/30/18 at one time and they fit pretty good. I removed my quad shocks long ago, but if they were on they would have rubbed. Offset and backspacing are important on the wheels too. I have since went back to a 17" wheel.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
what stores do this? i work at discount tire and bought nittos drags for my cobra. we've never done this before for any customers, i didnt know we could

Not all stores offer the service. We offer it in our warehouse. Keep this in mind for yourself and your customers, we can do this for you and ship them to your store is you don't offer the service.

What's you guys' price for that same BFG G-force KDW2 just for 2 on a 17x10.5 rim? Need a good DD tire that can still catch traction, because surely these are better then the TERRIBLE Sumitumos I got on there now

The widest BFG makes the KDW NT in a 17 is a 255.40.17. That would be too narrow for your 17x10.5 rim. I would suggest looking at the 285.40.17 for a good DD tire. Nittos 555 extreme is available in that size and there are a few others too that would work well for you. Here's a link:

Iceman II

Right Behind You!
Established Member
Just put on some Dunlops 8000's on my snake, they had them to me in about five days through Discount Tire. No spacers needed either. However, I did replace the IRS bolts.

Users who are viewing this thread