HELP !! Vacuums hoses are hose XD

joseph02

Established Member
hello,
So this is what happened i have 2002 mustang gt, and got sick of the 4.6 2v nothing will make it fast especially when we are in 2015, right !!
so i swaped to lighting engine 5.4 2v supercharger and its ready and just waiting for a tune. a had a couple bolts on to make that engine running happy :)
but there are a couple things that i don't know where they should go, specially this was the first time seeing the Lightning engine.
i took all the egr/ emission stuff out. and now i don't know how does the vacuums hoses need to be connected.
and there is on the left side/passenger side of the elbow of the s/c an electric device with two huge holes. what is that device and what should be connected to those holes ?
on the back side of the air manifold in front of the fire wall there is another hole where it should be connected ?
and what vacuum hoses should be connected to CAI ?
last should i connect the vacuums hoses that are on the top of the valve cover or just leave them open and cover them with a small filters ?
sorry for this long thread but really confused.
common guys show me your experience :coolman:

joseph02

Established Member
In the link he posted a diagram with everything and all the EGR stuff. for me I took all the EGR stuff an n this case a lot have changed.
any ideas ?

Users who are viewing this thread