help this guy out

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
is "the girl" the one who hes gonna get laid with? hahaha... if so... lets see a vid!

doodad

Banned
well, nothing is his fault.. l cant tell by looking at that girl, that they dont match.. the guy looks like a silent nice guy but the girls looks like she is a part girl.. also l am not lauginhg at himm just beacuse he is virgin, that is damn normal l guess..

ToasterOven

???
Established Member
lol, i think people are just sitting there hitting refresh to get the count up. i hit it a couple times and it jumped about 20 each time. good luck to him!

95riosnake

Established Member
by lookin at the pictures, I don't think it's because the "pain of that betrayal still runs deep inside"....just looks like a loser to me.

Good for him though, he's half way to gettin laid by a girl who doesn't want to have sex with him.

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
bwahaha his story is sad... not the fact that he held out for marriage but the fact that he trusted a girl to hold out. i wonder how he found out? planned on grabbin some taco to go and found out someone already beat him and babybatter was the sauce of the day?

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
ToasterOven said:
lol, i think people are just sitting there hitting refresh to get the count up. i hit it a couple times and it jumped about 20 each time. good luck to him!

counters these days are base don cookies .. so refreshing wont help ..

on a side note .. theres like tons of these things on the net last one i herd before this one was some guy trying to get a million hits and his g.f will get him a threesome with one of her hot friends.. i guess these girls havent realized this scam ..

funny as hell never the less..

WhiteStallionGT

02 Z06 said:
bwahaha his story is sad... not the fact that he held out for marriage but the fact that he trusted a girl to hold out. i wonder how he found out? planned on grabbin some taco to go and found out someone already beat him and babybatter was the sauce of the day?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
I'm sorry but if this guy is so socially inept that he can't just find a slutty girl to screw then HOW is this session with his good friend going to go?

"um..ok..so..are you ready?"
"uh...yea"
"ok.....um....so i guess..i'll...uh put it in...now"
"...ok"
"............"
"............."

There is only one type of guy who can have good casual sex with a good looking friend and that's a guy who has SOCIAL skills and can get girls.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
its going to be the quickest 10 seconds of his life. And she is just going to get up and leave. lol

Users who are viewing this thread