Help save fast cars from the Government! (and help me become a published author if th

GokartMozart315

Established Member
i'm writing a legal paper criticizing the current NHTSA/EPA fuel economy and greenhouse has regulations, trying to save fast and fun cars. setting aside the main issues for a moment, i need help from my fellow SVT enthusiasts.

i need your help finding magazine, news, journal ARTICLES THAT CLEARLY SAY THAT THE MORE COMPLICATED CARS GET, THE MORE EXPENSIVE THEY'LL BE TO MAINTAIN

we all know that more complicated cars are less reliable and more expensive to maintain in the long run. but for legal papers, you need to directly cite authorities to support what you're saying: you can't say the sky is blue or money is valuable and just cite common sense.

my journal article is due Tues night, and i'll be working on it till then. big thank you! i will of course post my paper when it's all done, and hopefully will get published.

support is always nice, but please focus on actual literature that i could cite in a scholarly paper. i know a lot of you have technical backgrounds and know a lot about maintenance, so please help out if you can

Users who are viewing this thread