HELP! S/C pulley install issue!

LethLByt

VENOM ADDICTS ANNONYMOUS
Established Member
Yup I need help fellas! I installed my BF 2.76 but I wasn't able to get in on the snout all the way and now it's squeaking on the idler because of that. Does anyone local have a pulley installer? I live in LA area, please let me know ASAP!
Thanks fellas!
-Ryan.

arc00ta

Established Member
Hah, looks like you have the same issue as I have, my pulley is causing a nasty squeal because it isn't on all the way. We should have a pulley party. I just posted looking to rent or borrow the right puller/installer.

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
I had this same issue with mine, and my fix doesn't come highly recommended. I was angry and had broken my second puller doing the swap so I took a rubber mallet and beat the pulley on the rest of the way. Fixed the issue and I had it like that for over 20k miles. Again this is not recommended but if you get desperate it might be something.

LethLByt

VENOM ADDICTS ANNONYMOUS
Established Member
I had this same issue with mine, and my fix doesn't come highly recommended. I was angry and had broken my second puller doing the swap so I took a rubber mallet and beat the pulley on the rest of the way. Fixed the issue and I had it like that for over 20k miles. Again this is not recommended but if you get desperate it might be something.

:mj::cuss::bash:lol!
I love mine too much bro!

LethLByt

VENOM ADDICTS ANNONYMOUS
Established Member
I'm considering it if I can't get a legit tool this week, impact hammer ftw.

Whoa, don't beat on her yet I just bought the bolt installer I need from another member on the forum I should get it on Wednesday as soon as I get it I'll let you know and you can come by and borrow it! I live in Reseda.

arc00ta

Established Member
Whoa, don't beat on her yet I just bought the bolt installer I need from another member on the forum I should get it on Wednesday as soon as I get it I'll let you know and you can come by and borrow it! I live in Reseda.

Oh nice! Thanks a lot, I'm about 40 minutes from there. I'll shoot you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread