Help! Retaining clips for side scoops

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
I took my side scoops off for a better wax/cleaning. in the process I seem to have lost one of the little black retaining clips that pop the scoop back onto the car. I just need one, I've seen them listed as 6 for $12.99 on Late Model Restore. Overpriced in my opinion. Can anyone help me with where to purchase one? Thank you in advance.

Ddawg18

Established Member
I took my side scoops off for a better wax/cleaning. in the process I seem to have lost one of the little black retaining clips that pop the scoop back onto the car. I just need one, I've seen them listed as 6 for $12.99 on Late Model Restore. Overpriced in my opinion. Can anyone help me with where to purchase one? Thank you in advance.

Pay the $12.99 or call Tousley ford. They will still be the same price. Are you looking to save $2? :rolleyes:

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
hmm

Pay the $12.99 or call Tousley ford. They will still be the same price. Are you looking to save $2? :rolleyes:

Is your reading comprehension okay? :rollseyes I said I need one clip. Why by 6? It's a waste. All I was looking for is for a website that may sell them individually. If it's cheaper to boot, then great.

Ddawg18

Established Member
Is your reading comprehension okay? :rollseyes I said I need one clip. Why by 6? It's a waste. All I was looking for is for a website that may sell them individually. If it's cheaper to boot, then great.

Are you a Jew? $12.99??? Really big deal...it's always good to have spares :eek:

ShadesofGrey

Established Member
hmm

Are you a Jew? $12.99??? Really big deal...it's always good to have spares :eek:

Nah he's a mustang guy. Mustang guys are notoriously known for being real cheap.

I can buy clips from Autzone that come like 10 to a pack for $2-4 dollars man. I just prefer OEM parts. Not that I need to explain myself to anyone here, but try having a newborn, being the sole provider for your family and then tell me $13 is chump change when its not a "need". Unless I "need" something I dont buy it right now. My apologies for not being as well off as some of you :rollseyes

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
I can buy clips from Autzone that come like 10 to a pack for $2-4 dollars man. I just prefer OEM parts. Not that I need to explain myself to anyone here, but try having a newborn, being the sole provider for your family and then tell me $13 is chump change when its not a "need". Unless I "need" something I dont buy it right now. My apologies for not being as well off as some of you :rollseyes

I understand brother. :beer: Don't sweat it.

All kidding aside man, I would also be annoyed at paying that price for the whole pack. So I feel you my friend. :beer:

Ddawg18

Established Member
And I as well have a newborn, a new house, and a budget because I am the sole provider. However you as well as me and many others purchased a car that requires money to get it like we want it. I was not meaning to be insulting just stating that sometimes you gotta pay to play and that $13 isn't that bad considering you will have spares for the future. Thats all bud, and I was just teasing you, didn't mean to get you mad :)

Users who are viewing this thread