HELP!!! Pull to right issue & MM's spring isolator

KOOY

Established Member
Q1. What exactly is the "pull to right" problem? Is that when you step hard on the gas, the rear end of the car tend to go out to the right side? Last time when doing a burnout, the rear swept to the right. This didn't happen when I was doing my first couple of burnouts(car didn't move to right side at all), is this the same problem? It feels like the rear's right side doesn't have as much traction as the rear's left side or something. Please keep in mind I am very new to these stuff so I might not say it right.

Q2. I am getting the Eibach pro kit for my 03'. If I recall right, someone on here and on the MM's website, they all say I need to get a pair of the isolator. The speed shop told me it is a pain in the ass to install it ,and comparing to the labour to install the isolator, it is not worth the money. I am lost at here. I originally wanted to install it so that it can help to level the front and the rear better than without the isolator. :read: :read: thank you guys for any generous input.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Q1. THe pulling to the right issue is belived to be caused by the stock F1's coupled with a bad alignment. Some people say they've cured it with a re alignment from Ford, others such as myself noticed a difference with different tires.
Q2. Your speed shop is preparing to rape you. The isolators you are referring to are nothing more than a piece of rubber that goes between your spring and the suspension to dampen noise, without them you would have metal on metal contact. When you get your springs done, the isolators fall out with the springs, so to say it takes more work to replace them at the same time is a BOLD FACED LIE... and if you're going with the Eibach's your ass end will be nearly as high as your stock springs, so your stock isolators will work fine.
Hope that's what you were looking for...

KOOY

Established Member
thanks alot, 03yllwguy.
So, Eabach pro-kit dosn't really lower the height on a 03'? Too bad if that is the case, I almost decided to go with them after months of searching. Now, it looks like the Eibach pro-kit does not go much lower than stock spring on the rear, and the HR sport spring is too low on the rear. :dw: :bash: Besides, I think the next level of which are either sportline(eibach) or race(HR) are just too extremely for my for now since I drive my 03 day to day, almost. What should I do now??? :bash: :read:

Users who are viewing this thread