Help please repair issues need advice and input

RJUAREZJR915

Hello all I am new to the forum and a new CSVT owner I am having several issues 1.) the ac just went out it flat out stopped working I think it may be the relay but can not find a dealer in town that has the two a/ c relays and well the aftermarket no name brands don't seem to be the same it ere a way to test to be sure it is the relay or any ways to tell what it may be. 2.) the two front windows will not roll down I replaced the driver side motor and still nothing I bought new switches and again nothing I checked the fuse and it was good. 3.)the car makes a loud noise when driving I think it may be the pulley tensioner any ideas? 4.) the rear bumper is not sitting with the correct gap one side sits lower than the other and ideas how to fix also in need of a silver jack point cover if anyone has one for sale. Thanks in advance and please help ASAP

brapple

Established Member
1. AC system is most likely empty and its stopping the compressor from engaging. take to a shop to have repaired unless you have the tools and knowledge to do yourself.

2. not sure on the windows.

3. no idea as you are not discribing the noise well enough. try narrowing it down. take the belt off and see if the noise goes away. it could also be moosing, but again you have not discribed the noise well enough.

4. loosen the bolts and adjust. the bumpers often sag. slot bumper bolt holes as needed to close gap. also empty the rear bumper of sand could help.

5. JPC should be available at a dealer, ebay, CEG classifieds, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread