Help Please Pics oF silver L'w with diff wheels

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Hey there Guys well i've been staring at pic threads for the last few days and well found some i like and some that just make me go ick and then others that about make me fall over when i hear about the price.

But anyways i was wondering about seeing SIlver L's with aftermarket wheels so i can judge what i wana do with mine. pleas include size and make please

Mines at stock height now cause i do have a fair amount of gravel to drive so if and when i do go to lower it will probly be very little only looking to do 2in front and back at the most since i already have the upper metco tracion bars also.

Thanks in advance and here is a pic of My L

04Lightning.gif

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Thans everyone and i'll say it again Fuzzie that truck looks awesome i'd love to see more pics of it and the cage setup you have how spendy was it and what you think of haveing a cage in it for normal driving?

Vetter eater that truck of yours is awesome too really like the line and black out work that you did with it

Anyone else gona post up?

wydopnthrtl

Established Member
Here is mine with Boyd Novas. 18x9.5 with stock offset. Does'nt look it.. but the they are the same size and offset as stock. The tires are 305-55s which are 3.2" taller than the stock 295s... and I have a 1" front and 1/5" rear drop.

Rich

side_milan.JPG

b.jpeg

Last edited:

BerserkBusa

Established Member
wydopnthrtl Very nice what do you think of running them tires? any problems with the fitment on the rims? what kinda are they and do they hold up to the power and tourque well?

wydopnthrtl

Established Member
They are nitto 404s It's an all season SUV tire. Cost was about $150 each through discount tire.

As far as traction.. it's a two edged sword IMO. They don't hook as good as F1s. BUUUUt.. since they are taller they are harder to spin.

So far I've gone a best of 12.39 @115mph w/a 2.0 60ft on them. (I run 11.7-11.8 on 28" slicks w/a 1.7 60ft)

IMO they are a good tire and I've not given up much of anything over the F1s. But then again I go fast only in a straight line.

Rich :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread