*Help Please* Installed Boss 302 Intake.........Strange Sound/loss of power??

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
Same thing happened to me!!!! Its the tune. Trust me get a different tune. Y it does it have no idea some cars are just different. I had tunes from two different shops and they couldn't figure it out. I got like 5-6 revisions from both shops an nothing. Car ran great but couldn't shift after 7000 if I did I would get the noise and cut in power. I'm not gonna turn this into an AED is the best thread that is not my intention but as soon as I got a tune from Shaun everything ran perfect. Consider it, if u want give him a call I'm sure he'll explain y it's doing that. It's all in the tune man!!!!

5PNTSLW

Back on the Saddle
Established Member
Same thing happened to me!!!! Its the tune. Trust me get a different tune. Y it does it have no idea some cars are just different. I had tunes from two different shops and they couldn't figure it out. I got like 5-6 revisions from both shops an nothing. Car ran great but couldn't shift after 7000 if I did I would get the noise and cut in power. I'm not gonna turn this into an AED is the best thread that is not my intention but as soon as I got a tune from Shaun everything ran perfect. Consider it, if u want give him a call I'm sure he'll explain y it's doing that. It's all in the tune man!!!!

Thats right, pass the kool-aid :D

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
I ran it that way for a year getting revisions after revisions and it wasn't fixed till I got an AED. I'm sure there's just some small parameter they're overlooking.

Tony_GT_14

Established Member
Spoke with Shaun at AED and I'm impressed! Stand-up guy and VERY helpful!

I'll be getting a tune from him right away! Love how he requests a DataLog before and after to really dial the car in.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread