help ordering right parts

canadiancobra

Established Member
Melted a piston a few weeks ago so need to rebuild. I bought this car with all of the current mods so i am notsue of exactally what i am going to need. My plan is 16-18 psi and 550-600 rwhp. A list of all parts i know of that are on the car are in my sig. Here is a list of things i know i will need. Any help from you guys would be great as these cars are very new to me thanks MMr shortblock. gasket set, idler set, smaller supercharger pully, belt, 60lbs injectors, sct tunner, J@S safguard knock controler

Last edited:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Melted a piston a few weeks ago so need to rebuild. I bought this car with all of the current mods so i am notsue of exactally what i am going to need. My plan is 16-18 psi and 550-600 rwhp. A list of all parts i know of that are on the car are in my sig. Here is a list of things i know i will need. Any help from you guys would be great as these cars are very new to me thanks MMr shortblock. gasket set, idler set, smaller supercharger pully, belt, 60lbs injectors, sct tunner, J@S safguard knock controler

Any clues how you melted a piston?
I see in your sig it says Whipple 2.3 at 12 psi:shrug:...just curious?

Users who are viewing this thread