Help New Ride :(

89foxbody3:73

Hey Guys, Need Some Help! I'm wanting to buy another mustang, the choices are an 2003 or 2004 SVT Cobra, an 2005 Mustang Gt, An 89 Fox Body Notch Or Hatch. The car in my profile is not with me anymore I havent been able to get online in forever but I have an 03 Z06 Corvette now & im giving it to my father, so that's why I want another Mustang Please help hard dicision to make lol. Thanks for everything. :cryying:

89foxbody3:73

Ive had straight line 9sec car's I'm tired of it anybody can go in a straight line lol, The car I get will get an extreme Suspension makeover made strickly for SCCA, & show car, Now i'm not fixin to go into the SCCA but I want it to handle like opne lol, The fox body's are light & reliable, I'm concerned about the Realiableility lol (Spelling Bee Ace Here) Of The Cobra With All It's Stuff The Dual Over Head Cam, Supercharged, Independant Rearend lol, You know I want a car that I can take to the track have some fun but be able to drive it everyday for five years lol. The 05's just look so good lol.

Users who are viewing this thread