Help needed

Spanky302

Recently installed a few mods on my 2012 GT500. Did a CAI, FRPP throttle body, pulley, and tune.

When I first started up after the install the idle was surging. I checked the AFR and both banks looked good so I decided to try and test drive it. The mid range power is down quite a bit and I got DTC P012B. This code is for MAP sensor out of range. Monitoring the voltage from the sensor with the tuner it always outputs 0.00V.

I found a troubleshooting guide online for this code and ran through it. The connector to the EGR is getting 5V and the wires for signal return and MAP output both ring out from the connector on the EGR to the PCM. From there I figured the sensor was dead and ordered a new one. It came in and does the exact same thing.

I am really out of ideas at this point. Anyone know of something I missed?

greb87

Established Member
Double check that the MAF sensor is installed in the proper orientation in the new CAI. It is sensitive to airflow direction.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
What YM is this? Sounds like the MAF transfer function is off in the tune. Verify with your tuner you have the correct parameters for the CAI.

Users who are viewing this thread