Help needed on lethal return system

QuikHD

Established Member
I'm trying to install a lethal return system today, but they did not supply any instructions!!!! :fm::fm::fm::cuss::mj: I have a very limited schedule and finally got time to install this and they are not open on Saturdays!!!!:cuss:

I need a diagram or instructions on how to route the PTFE hoses and where to mount the regulator. I was told these hoses will pretty much only go in one way to make things work correctly.

Last edited:

QuikHD

Established Member
Their website has the instructions on it you have to download them

They have instructions for their push lock kit, not one with PTFE hoses. With PTFE hoses, the lengths are already terminated.

I've been on their site and didn't find what I need.

Spend $2k on a fuel system and have to download instructions :cuss:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
They have instructions for their push lock kit, not one with PTFE hoses. With PTFE hoses, the lengths are already terminated.

I've been on their site and didn't find what I need.

Spend $2k on a fuel system and have to download instructions :cuss:

The instructions for the PTFE hose are definitely included in the main installation guide for the system. You just need to scroll down a bit and you'll see them. At the bottom of the instructions you'll also see color photos of the PTFE setup installed on my personal 03 cobra.

Let me know if there's anything else we can help you with.

NOTE: Fragola PTFE Fuel Hose Upgrade Users
If you upgraded to the Fragola PTFE fuel hose you will receive 6 pieces of hose
which already have the fittings installed on them.
(2) -10an Hoses
(4) -8an Hoses
The longer -10an section goes from the fuel hat to the filter. It’s run along the drivetrain tunnel towards the front of the car to where it gets re-routed towards the drivers side frame rail. The filter gets located just under the drivers side seat on the inside of the subframe.
The shorter section of -10an hose goes from the filter to the regulator and is run into the engine bay along the subframe into the engine bay just behind the drivers side strut tower where the regulator gets mounted.
The shortest section of -8an hose goes from the regulator to the Y-block which gets mounted on the firewall.
From the Y-block you’ll route the (2) -8an hoses with 90deg hose ends on them to the front of each rail. The shorter of the 2 hoses goes on the drivers side. The longer piece gets routed along the drivers side coil cover and across the front of the engine/supercharger along the coolant tubes. It’s then connected to the passenger side rail. Use zip ties to safely secure the fuel hose on the coolant line away from any other moving parts such as the supercharger pulley and belts.
Lastly the longest piece of -8an hose runs from the bottom of the regulator (return port) to the fuel hat following the same hose routing as the feed line did.

Users who are viewing this thread