Help needed about tps codes

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
I have been having a code pn2135 show up on my car and send me into limp mode. I have done all the normal steps to try to fix this. Changed to a new throttle body and I even changed the pedal assembly. I'm still getting the code. All of a sudden it happened and now it will not go away. At my wits end on this so any help will be greatly appreciated.

305oh

Established Member
Damn that sucks, have you tried running your tuner on it to get an idea? Good luck to you either way!

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
I have tried just about everything man. I swapped tunes and swapped all the parts. The only time it would work would be on the first startup after the parts swap. After I cut the power and try to start up again it goes into limp mode.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
I have been having a code pn2135 show up on my car and send me into limp mode. I have done all the normal steps to try to fix this. Changed to a new throttle body and I even changed the pedal assembly. I'm still getting the code. All of a sudden it happened and now it will not go away. At my wits end on this so any help will be greatly appreciated.
Hey Quesplosive,

I recommend you bring it in to your Ford Dealer and get it checked out. Make sure you speak with your service manager if needed. He is in the best position to ensure a proper diagnosis, and will be able to provide available options and/or coverage for any work needed.

You can schedule an appointment online here.

Deysha

hand-filer

Established Member
Based on what's listed in his signature that might not be a very good option for him ;-)

Hey Quesplosive,

I recommend you bring it in to your Ford Dealer and get it checked out. Make sure you speak with your service manager if needed. He is in the best position to ensure a proper diagnosis, and will be able to provide available options and/or coverage for any work needed.

Deysha

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Hey Quesplosive,

Deysha

Yea that pretty much was my next option. Just wanted to give the other stuff a try before taking that long ride to the dealer. Ugh I miss my cobra and its cable TB.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Based on what's listed in his signature that might not be a very good option for him ;-)
I understand where you’re coming from, hand-filer. However, a lot of dealers today are affiliated with performance companies, including Ford Racing.

Yea that pretty much was my next option. Just wanted to give the other stuff a try before taking that long ride to the dealer. Ugh I miss my cobra and its cable TB.
Thanks, for the info, Quesplosive. Let me know what happens if/when you bring it in.

Deysha

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Yes I did and still the same issue. I have been working alot lately, but I should have the car to the shop by the end of this week when it opens up for me.

Users who are viewing this thread