Help: Need 2 tickets to SEMA 2017

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
I've been talking about going to SEMA for 10 years, I finally bought my plane ticket. My older brother and I want to go for his 50th birthday. How can I get tickets to go inside? I know there are rules but I've heard it can be done.

Thanks for any assistance.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I've been talking about going to SEMA for 10 years, I finally bought my plane ticket. My older brother and I want to go for his 50th birthday. How can I get tickets to go inside? I know there are rules but I've heard it can be done.

Thanks for any assistance.

good luck. unfortunately you may have waited too long. they are REALLY clamping down this year on tickets. my buddy has been going through another friend's company for almost ten years. he submitted for his passes this year just last week and they came back rejected. they're requiring pay stubs and business cards for each person theyre getting passes for. he's probably going to have to do some PS work. people have been complaining for years that the show is way too crowded and they have trouble getting work done/meeting with vendors. and to be honest it is. probably half the people there are non-industry people just there to see cool cars. that's also why they started SEMA nights (or whatever its called) for the public to see the cars at the end of sema.

it could end up going the way of E3 eventually. where passes cost $100 a piece and you have to show matching ID (to the pass) to get inside the building. waaaay less crowded at that convention.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I should hopefully be there. I'll more than likely end up at AAPEX as well. But we will see.

It's hard to get in I know that. What ^^ had to say rings true unfortunately.

Mario92

Former Parts Pimp
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread