help my car tracking..

lifter213

Established Member
Does anyone know of any other way to track my car besides using the VOPC? The VOPC still says the same thing it did the week it was built but my dealer told me it was on its way. :shrug:

I can give the VIN if someone know's of any other way to track it.

thanks..

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by lifter213
Does anyone know of any other way to track my car besides using the VOPC? The VOPC still says the same thing it did the week it was built but my dealer told me it was on its way. :shrug:

I can give the VIN if someone know's of any other way to track it.

thanks..

My car was super late. I was one of the first people to order the 03 and I ended up getting it 3 months late. You can call the dealer and they will tell you if it was built and what not, but other then that, just leave it alone. It will get there when it gets there. Believe it or not the dealer has a pretty good idea of where the car is, if you end up calling ford you might do more harm then good. Take it from me, calling 100 times a day does nothing. Now if your dealer says there were quality control issues, get on the phone asap. :-D

lifter213

Established Member
Yeah i know it was built on the Sep 4th and is expected to be delivered to the dealer the week of the 16th. I was just curious because the VOPC hasent been updated in a few weeks for me and the dealer said its on its way.

Oh and are you Berad01 on Mustang World?

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by lifter213
Yeah i know it was built on the Sep 4th and is expected to be delivered to the dealer the week of the 16th. I was just curious because the VOPC hasent been updated in a few weeks for me and the dealer said its on its way.

Oh and are you Berad01 on Mustang World?

Yes, a fair amount of those guys make me sick!:-D

Users who are viewing this thread