Help!! Misfire issue

vettekillr~

Established Member
Hey guys, I've tried and checked everything that I've been told or know what and where to check.. But this issue came up after me and a buddy installed a McLeod rxt and lightened steel flywheel. It's on a D1 car, that has never had an issue before up until this point I only changed the clutch due to the stocker sucking lol after the install and it missing I found out about the crank relearn so I borrowed a friends x4 to do it and it is still missing, only pulling a p0430 code.. (I deleted out the Evap) I talked to some guys from jpc and they said they have had issues with the relearns not taking if it has been tuned and it needed to stock flashed before it will take so I tried that taking off the blower belt and swapping injectors.. And yup still missing with no misfire code.. I pulled the ckp sensor and it had some metal debris on it so just to be sure I changed it to see if it was the problem and you guessed it, still missing.. All the coils are good and there is no pinched wires evident on the engine harness. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated this issue has been driving me crazy! The only thing I'm wondering about is does the x4 have to be paired to your car before it actually does the crank relearn properly? Shawn at aed told me if that is in fact he issue it will throw a p0315 code which it isn't so I'm not sure... Sorry for the book read lol thanks for any help guys

Users who are viewing this thread