Help me w my l

calypso92coupe

Established Member
Ok, So yesterday I am trying the jumper on my relay to the intercooler pump. I have done this to cobras in the past. Well I was trying to jump the wrong one! I figured it was in the small relay box beside the fuse box. No, it was the Hi/Lo Fuel pump Relay location. Well when trying this I arked it on the center post by accident! When this happened I heard a pumping noise around the blower when I placed relay back into location. Truck will now only turn over and when key is in run position you hear that light (air) pumping noise from around or behind the blower! Please help me out! Thanks!

BTW cooling pump is fixed-bad pump

:??:

FireGuy

Clear As Mud
Established Member
Replace fuse 23 under the hood,, REPLACE don't just inspect, they can have fine hairline breaks that can't be seen.

As far as the fan noise, turn off the a/c, heater switches, you can hear them run from under the hood.

I could be wrong on this but I based my info on the info you gave. If there is more to the story, then more help can be found.

calypso92coupe

Established Member
Replace fuse 23 under the hood,, REPLACE don't just inspect, they can have fine hairline breaks that can't be seen.

As far as the fan noise, turn off the a/c, heater switches, you can hear them run from under the hood.

I could be wrong on this but I based my info on the info you gave. If there is more to the story, then more help can be found.

Ok man! I just got home from work! About to try this! Thanks

FireGuy

Clear As Mud
Established Member
My pleasure, glad it was easy. BTW, that fix first cost my buddy a tow and a 2 hour labor fee from Ford to learn we missed that fuse being cracked.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread