edz

Retired.
Established Member
screen

"Got Zaino??"

Last edited:

CatchMeCopper

Established Member
So does edz.. god damn. Im liking red cobras everyday now..

Meguiars looks great on my greenish-tealish-bluish tbird.. But nothing looks good on my black cobra! :(

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by CatchMeCopper
lets see some black cars tommy.. :coolman:
This is as close as I can get for now. Maybe I'll take the Black L that we got from another dealership home and do it up. It's pretty bad.
HDDrSdWoods.jpg

BBriBro

Established Member
I figured it was a matter of time before someone posted those two pics together. But couldn't some of the difference be in the camera, and the lighting? Since both are brand new cars, I can't believe the red would be a different shade already, as if its weathered.

Last edited:

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
Maybe pick up the Nu Finish\2001 for $4 and try it. If it doesn't work go Zaino. That way you only out $4 if results are not acceptable.:shrug:

jason

KingKobra

Established Member
I got the car detailed with the teflon coating... yea, it cost me 500 bucks, but man, I have a 5 year wax-free garantee. I couldn't resist.. I hate waxing!

C_Record

Established Member
Re: Say no to silicones and "Teflons"!

Originally posted by JoeAsheville
I am really skittish about putting anything on the paint which would make it difficult for the body man (i.e., ME) if it came time for a panel respray or touch up. Silicones, especially on panels around the wheels (where they are hit by Armor All etc) are the WORST. I always have problems with fisheye when any of those types of products have been used, even after applying a liberal amount of Ditzler DX330 $hit remover. Some stuff is just nearly impossible to cut, and silicones are one of them...[snip]

You're right about that(I painted cars for a living, still do some). If anyone suspects they'll get all or a portion of their car repainted in the future(original panels, not talking about new body parts) , do not apply any product with silicone. Even if a cleaner guarantees it'll remove silicone from the original paint before respraying, there is residue in cracks/crevices/on trim which will never come off. It can(and almost always does) screw up a new paint job.

Last edited:

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by CatchMeCopper
lets see some black cars tommy.. :coolman:
OK...
Black03Sun.jpg

Black03WoodsRr.jpg

I took this car in on dealer trade from a dealer that had it for 2 months, sitting outside the whole time...they don't have a showfloor.

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Tommy, I have used both the Nufinish and the Finish 2001 and I will agree they are the best $4 detailing products on the market! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread