Help me stop the ATT\T-Mobile merger.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Head on over to here: Submit a Filing

Enter proceeding number 11-65, then let the FCC know why approving the merger setups the tone for an eventually duopoly. Need as many people as possible.

Pass this along to any and everyone you know.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member

For one, ATT has yet to abide by Net Neutrality rulings and the FCC is partly responsible.

Two, there is no spectrum crunch, ATT is LYING when they say the merger will improve network performance. The problem is that they refuse to invest in backhaul to improve performance, so they impose minuscule datacaps.

Three, merging with T-Mobile allows them to essential price service at whatever they want with TOS thats just down right communist.

These are just my observations.

Last edited:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Im not anti-business. so im fine with them merging. I also dont use any of either's junk services. so no worries.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
If they do impose caps and consumers dont like it, other companies will rise to the occasion and offer unlimited services with no caps (IE Sprint). Unless said issues are offset by a cheaper price of service.

Ive already had a buddy drop T-homo due to throttling of their wannabe 4g network, and go to Verizon. Ill do the same as an ATT wireless customer if such happens.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Instead of being a little bitch and crying about ATT, go to Verizon like the rest of America.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
I've had AT&T for the last 3 years without a single issue. Had Verizon before that with no issues either.

Maybe I'm a lucky one?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I have AT&T wireless with no issues. But ill be going with another carrier my next contract signing, unless they cheapen shit up.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i've had Tmobile for years, i never had a problem with them. recently got ATT U verse TV and it seems pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread