Help me spend my money

How should I spend my $800 bucks

• 2x Watchs ($500), 2x New shoes ($200), New Jacket ($100)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Build a New computer

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Buy a new computer desk and 2x flat screen monitors and other tech stuff

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • New guitar

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Invest

Votes: 28 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

31Charlie

My freakin car is crushed
Established Member
For all you military guys youll understand me when I say, "travel voucher". For everyone else just know this: I got about $800 for doing nothing. So now you guys can help me spend it.

Or at least tell me how to spend it. There are so many things I want to buy but I dont know what to get.

31C

Last edited:

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
buy 800 Double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds... and sell em on the street for 1.50

Make a good profit.

31Charlie

Established Member
AZSnake98 said:
buy 800 Double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds... and sell em on the street for 1.50

Make a good profit.

Thats just crazy enough to work.

And you guys are supposed to wait till I get the poll done, before you reply. Your all are too fast.

31C

WhiteTxMach

Established Member
Invest -
The simple fact that you are in here asking tells me that you dont have anything you need to spend that money on, and you dont have anything you want bad enough, otherwise you wouldnt be asking. Dont waste your money and force yourself to buy something if you dont truely want anything right now.

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Invest it, or put it in a savings account or SOMETHING, like stated, if you have to ask us, you dont really need it.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
madmatt said:
Invest it, or put it in a savings account or SOMETHING, like stated, if you have to ask us, you dont really need it.

Absolutely Invest It....... :poke:

31Charlie

Established Member
First off, I want all those things, I just don't know where to start. So the idea that I am just looking for something to blow it is wrong.

But I think I might like the CD idea. Or if I get off this deployment in time I could use it to fly to my buddies wedding.

So many choices...

31C

Stang Lover

Established Member
1 watch, 2 shoes, 1 jacket, can't think of anything to spnd the other $250 on. I'd build a new computer.

tony281sc2

Established Member
If I were you I'd put it towards the Lightning. Maybe exhaust, a chip, CAI or save up for a Kenne Bell or something. But it's really up to you man. :thumbsup:

TheMac

Greatest Ever
Established Member
keep it until you need it....doesnt hurt having extra money around for emergencies or a rainy day:)

Or you can give a scholarship to a poor college student..IE, me.

Users who are viewing this thread