• Sonic Blue Coupe

Votes: 78 63.9%
  • Black Coupe

Votes: 44 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Modded04

Established Member
Well everyone I need your help I am looking for a new cobra 03/04 of course. I am having a little bit of trouble in choosing a color I am stuck between Sonic Blue and Black. I had a black 01 and a zinc yellow 03. I am leaning more towards the Sonic because it is different and I havent had one but help please....

Also some pictures might help. :D

I wanna go fast!!!!!

Dan

The Sinner

GETUSUM
Established Member
That is a hard one, so hard in fact that I can't decide which color to vote for.

Black is my favorite color, but have always said if I ever buy another cobra it would be SB. What ever you decide will be a great choice IMO.

mustangman2424

Established Member
None are bad choices, my two favorite colors actually, but.......let the pictures do the talking...

1jqce8.jpg

b68she.jpg

DSC_0331.gif

mesoriah24

KB finally in
Established Member
Brother, you can have any color you want... as long as it's black!

J/k man, I'm sure you will be happy with either. Good luck

99_LS1

Established Member
The second picture that mustangman posted is the car that made me really, really want a Sonic blue cobra.

I got what I wanted I'm too much of a clean freak to ever really be able to deal with black unfortunately....here's my SB though:

014-2.gif

011-6.gif

015-1.gif

003-6.gif

sd04cobra

Established Member
HA 14-14. This thread was absolutely useless, besides demonstrating that they are both great choices.

I vote black. Got one and couldn't be happier, unless you don't like the upkeep like 99 LS1 said...

BLOOWN03

Banned
Well everyone I need your help I am looking for a new cobra 03/04 of course. I am having a little bit of trouble in choosing a color I am stuck between Sonic Blue and Black. I had a black 01 and a zinc yellow 03. I am leaning more towards the Sonic because it is different and I havent had one but help please....

Also some pictures might help. :D

I wanna go fast!!!!!

Dan

If you want to go fast!!:shrug: Stick with ZY!!!!:poke: Kidding...I would go SB, Not the fastest, But looks amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread