Help me pick TF wheels for the Aston, Photoshop guys??

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
my first choice would be the 'turn eight'

main.php

and my second would be the 'sebring'

main.php

both would be brushed face, polished or flat gunmetal lip, and hidden bolts(gotta keep it classy).
personally, i think astons are too "GT" looking/not "race car" enough for the standard mesh style wheels, and i love tons of spokes like the helix but i would leave them to a sedan(such as the 2003 jaguar XJR that i plan on picking up sometime in the future...). the aston needs a mix of the two, sporty yet classy!

04spinbra

Established Member
Get Steve to make your stock a deep dish in the back!! I think the would look sweet!! Good luck!!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
the helix is what i am hoping to get photoshopped, i too am leaning more towards this wheel just not sure how it will translate with a brushed finish:shrug:

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Someone photoshop the Helix, I think they would look awesome. They are a more "Aston/Euro" style wheel.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
my first choice would be the 'turn eight'

main.php

and my second would be the 'sebring'

main.php

both would be brushed face, polished or flat gunmetal lip, and hidden bolts(gotta keep it classy).
personally, i think astons are too "GT" looking/not "race car" enough for the standard mesh style wheels, and i love tons of spokes like the helix but i would leave them to a sedan(such as the 2003 jaguar XJR that i plan on picking up sometime in the future...). the aston needs a mix of the two, sporty yet classy!

I agree with this guy.

Check out this thread and pic some wheels that TF makes that are similar to what you like.

best rims for AMV8 Vantage - 6speedonline.com Forums

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
thanks sunburned, actually i am a member over there and have looked at that thread extensively and have even been contacted by vendors to put wheels on the car. i am loyal to steve plus all of the wheels look so damn close it would be hard to justify swapping to another:shrug:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
^^ i too really like those and that is what i am trying to get steve to make those out of the helix but there are issues.

Users who are viewing this thread