Help me pick a color...69 Mustang

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
1987_00009_02.jpg

Guards Red 1987 Ford Mustang ASC McLaren Convertible - MustangAttitude.com Mobile

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
guy says he wants red, receives tons of suggestions for non-red colors lol.

idk why but whenever i see a classic muscle car in a candy/deep metallic color it just throws me off. it just doesnt seem right. maybe its just me.

i did some googling and i love how your car looks in red. im a big fan of red cars. but, there are a ton of them like that. its a common color. me, i like to be a little different (not radically different lol). just thinking a little outside the box here but what about a flat/matte red. (though some people hate non-shiny paint. its not for everyone).

i remember seeing a tri five chevy at the meguiars booth at sema and falling in love with it.

My94GT

Established Member
If I were to pick a red today it would be the Mazda 4 stage red they do now. I’m not at work so I can pull the paint code but I think it’s 46v or g. Either way every time one rolls through our paint booth two things are brought up, how much of a bitch it is to paint since it’s about as close as you can get to a true candy color, and just how damn good it looks in every different lighting.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
If I were to pick a red today it would be the Mazda 4 stage red they do now. I’m not at work so I can pull the paint code but I think it’s 46v or g. Either way every time one rolls through our paint booth two things are brought up, how much of a bitch it is to paint since it’s about as close as you can get to a true candy color, and just how damn good it looks in every different lighting.

im assuming that's whats on my moms 2019 CX5. it looks absolutely amazing. the other colors they offer dont even compare.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Thats the Soul Red I referred to on page 1, but the OP never commented.
Beautiful red.

Users who are viewing this thread