Help me out, you won't regret it...

RAZOR Z

Established Member
This will now be my 2nd post about this... I guess a mod determined I was introducing myself... So my post got moved directly to the "Newbie" area...

I recently purchased a 04 Mach 1! I made a video last week after I had the exhaust system done. I was inspired by BLADES to start makin some high quality sweet videos. So if anyone can host my 1st video that would be awesome! If someone is willing to host it I will send it to them as soon as I get home. I did a pretty sweet job it's about a minute long and about 8.5MB. I hope to be a legend like BLADES one day! I'm not kidding...
AJ

Also if anyone can tell me where I can start uploading my videos that would help me out.

:mj:

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
HMmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Blades:Razorz... This isn't eddie in disguise is it??? :beer: I won't tell anyone, just show me the vid, cuz I have a mach also, and I'm looking for movie icdeas.:thumbsup:

P.s. dude, tell me if this is really blades, cuz I need some of your long-lost vids!:kaboom:

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
Originally posted by kissmyAZZure
HMmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Blades:Razorz... This isn't eddie in disguise is it??? :beer: I won't tell anyone, just show me the vid, cuz I have a mach also, and I'm looking for movie icdeas.:thumbsup:

P.s. dude, tell me if this is really blades, cuz I need some of your long-lost vids!:kaboom:

hmmm, you make very good points.... somebody host the vid, im intrigued to see it

RAZOR Z

Established Member
I had my buddy host it. The threads titled:

Here's my Exhaust Video!!! Whew who!! Sweet!

Enjoy! It's nice to have a chance to talk to you guys!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread