Help me install my BAP!

FiveSlow

Established Member
Like it says. The maxflow BAP. Found a PDF from Vortech but it's saying I have to remove my seats and all this other stuff. Can't it just be wired in the trunk?! I'm tuning my car as we speak and I need it in like yesterday lol

lovebread

Established Member
I'm guessing this isn't plug and play but for the majority of the installation you're going to want to remove the rear seat, the trunk floor and everything in the spare tire area. The wires you will be splicing are on the left side of the trunk and you will also have to remove the rear trunk liner. There will be 4 pop tabs to be removed with a trim tool, make sure not to damage the wire going to the rear light.

Other than those two panels, you might have to remove the driver kick panel and door sills to run cables into the engine bay (if it comes with an additional harness)

FiveSlow

Established Member
Looking for pics or any videos that will help me wire this. I have the car apart now and am ready for install. It's not the plug and play. Looking at other kits that come with fuses and stuff, do I need to swap any for fuel pump safety? It says nothing about this and the directions are like my areoforce gauge instructions. .They suck.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
No reason to remove the seat. You're only splicing in one wire and a ground in the trunk.

Give me a shout today if you haven't figured it out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread