Help me find these coil covers please.

mustang loco

Established Member
Looks like Brian Pancoast's work to me, He's done all kinds of work for members here, aswome is the word I would use for anything he does.

The Powder House.

Imatk

Established Member
Yeah probably Brian's covers, he's a member on this site.

I did my own covers in a similar way. It was pretty fun but I like doing stuff like that.

I did mine in Tungsten and Satin Silver to match my car :) CoilCovers.jpg

Last edited:

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Looks like Brian's work, I have a set he did for me. Their close to vista blue but not dead on so I'm actually going to sell mine and have Brian paint a pair. If your interested in these lmk

image_zpsac8c7b79.jpg

Last edited:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Wynn I just replied to your email request. I do not answer messages over the weekends and had to take yesterday off for kids' doc appointments. I appreciate Mr. Mayo for guiding me to this thread. I appreciate everyone here pointing Wynn in the right direction. Lets be honest, I do not get on here and surf the threads. I should. I just have a lot to juggle daily as Brian's secretary and our family. I just want to say thank you again for the help!

Zemedici-I have tried to send you a message regarding your statement. Looks like your SVTP box is full. If you are not happy about something please send me a message. I remember you being upset with your shift knob, heard about it through another member and contacted you and had you ship the ball back, we re-did it for you, and got it right back to you. I never heard anything about you being dissatisfied beyond that. Is there something we can do for you? In the world of business, you can't please every-single-body. Though we try our hardest and if there has EVER been anything that did not turn out right we have offered to make it right in any way we possibly can. I would hope that would reflect in your passing on to folks that they should "research us first". Thanks! :)

Thanks for everyone's patience. Our dream is to sit down one night and show me how to use this site, I haven't posted recent work in awhile since I don't know what the hell it is I am doing! HA! But sitting down together, where there is nothing to do and there is time to teach and learn....well...again I said it's a dream! :)

Sincerely,
Sara Pancoast

RC-5.0

Established Member
Still waiting for blkGT500nCA to reply to my emails. about a sign I gave a deposit for back in Jan.

EGaillard

Established Member
Still waiting for blkGT500nCA to reply to my emails. about a sign I gave a deposit for back in Jan.

I'm also waiting to hear back on parts they received in January and was told February 27th that I was next in getting my rockers, front splitter, mud flaps and hood vents hydro-dipped, along with getting my coil covers powdercoated but will not get a return call or a email :nonono:... The show season has started and I'm stuck waiting going on 2 months.

Rus
Northern, VA

Imatk

Established Member
I don't know how much he charges, but I can maybe help you guys out... would just have to get the paint you want.

Users who are viewing this thread