Help me find an OEM (UA) Black sn95 fender

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Hi guys,

I haven’t posted here in forever but I remembered how helpful everyone was in the past. My old and blind neighbor backed into my all original, 12k mileage Cobra coupe. Instead of getting an aftermarket fender and having it painted, I decided to find a good condition factory painted fender from a parted out sn95. My thought process was that Ford made a million black sn95 mustangs. How hard could it be? Well, after two years of searching and being scammed once, I’ve come up with absolutely nothing so I’m asking for some sn95 brotherly help. Do any of you know of a black sn95 parts car anywhere? I’m willing to travel globally, if I have to.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated,
-Cannon

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Excuse me - passenger side front fender. Not that are black. What’s funny is eBay has OEM mystic fenders but not OEM black.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
I wouldn't worry about the color, just an original Ford fender in good condition. Have it stripped and painted to match.

Tom

Cobra Jet

Established Member
Try The Parts Farm. They’re known to have good Mustang parts from salvage vehicles and have a good reputation too in quite a few forums and they are also on eBay too.

amorrow

Established Member
I haven’t forgotten about you wanting clean black fender. Still reserving mine for you once it’s done being used to tweak mold for my car. Sorry, still don’t have it back yet though.

Cobra Jet

Established Member
I know you’re looking for the “easy” way by finding a 94-98 OEM fender already painted body color black…

But in my many searches of my own quests, I came across these tonight and it’s a really good deal, considering they are Ford OEM sheet metal…

amorrow

Established Member
NOS may not be a bad route, even at that price if you want mint…you can sell the LH. Or just buy straight original and have it completely stripped and repainted.

I doubt you’ll find a mint, original-paint black fender. And like I’ve communicated, mine may have been mint when I removed it from the car, but headlight bucket area was used to take mold from, and I can’t guarantee I’ll get it back without any scuffs/scratches.

shurur

Established Member
I would just get paint kit from paintscratch.com and paint the fender yourself. You could do the fender by hand and rattlecan.

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
NOS may not be a bad route, even at that price if you want mint…you can sell the LH. Or just buy straight original and have it completely stripped and repainted.

I doubt you’ll find a mint, original-paint black fender. And like I’ve communicated, mine may have been mint when I removed it from the car, but headlight bucket area was used to take mold from, and I can’t guarantee I’ll get it back without any scuffs/scratches.
At this point a few scratches wouldn’t be that big of a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread