Help me decide which Cobra wheels please.

Frankie814

Established Member
Hi guys. I want to purchase some new wheels for my 03 Cobra and need some help deciding which ones look best.

I like saleen wheels but, im not sure if that would be a good idea to mix saleen wheels on a Cobra. ?

I was thinking too on just getting replicas of the stock 03-04 Cobra wheels but if I do- Do I go with deep dish or non deep dish and, also who has the best deep dish and best quality of chrome wheels and best price?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
Hi guys. I want to purchase some new wheels for my 03 Cobra and need some help deciding which ones look best.

I like saleen wheels but, im not sure if that would be a good idea to mix saleen wheels on a Cobra. ?

I was thinking too on just getting replicas of the stock 03-04 Cobra wheels but if I do- Do I go with deep dish or non deep dish and, also who has the best deep dish and best quality of chrome wheels and best price?

Thanks for your help.

color of the car would help.

brownsvo

Chrome of Mystic
Established Member
do you want us to drive your car for you as well?
The color of your car and wheels are your own personal choice, i suppose this would be a forum version of trying on clothes in front of your girlfriends, but they're lying anyways because everything is baised on a personal choice.

Screaming Yellow, go with black wheels like the other kajillion people.
50resto has some wheels on sale, i think 18s fr500s might of been on there.

Frankie814

Established Member
My wheels

No, I dont want anyone to drive it for me. I asked a question about the wheels because im new to the Cobra scene! I evidently needed some help. Notice my post title.

But, I guess when you woke you felt the need to feel better about yourself by replying with such a sarcastic and douche bag comment!
:bored:

do you want us to drive your car for you as well?
The color of your car and wheels are your own personal choice, i suppose this would be a forum version of trying on clothes in front of your girlfriends, but they're lying anyways because everything is baised on a personal choice.

Screaming Yellow, go with black wheels like the other kajillion people.
50resto has some wheels on sale, i think 18s fr500s might of been on there.

Users who are viewing this thread