help, lug nut key lost!!!!

99snk

Established Member
hello to all, just purcharsed a 99 cobra and misplaced the lug nut key after changing brakes, any other way of getting the wheel off? i've a flat and only one car!!!! thanx for ur replies.

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
99snk said:
hello to all, just purcharsed a 99 cobra and misplaced the lug nut key after changing brakes, any other way of getting the wheel off? i've a flat and only one car!!!! thanx for ur replies.

Where was the last place you remember leaving it?

Bait

Established Member
i lost my lug nut key too...this weekend :(

saturday night i was out and on my way to my friends house got a flat and had to change the tire...then my parents decided to just buy me 4 new tires since my car needed them so we take it in the to tire shop and i think i left the key out where i got a flat (it was 1:30am and no streetlights on this part) so they charged me $45 to cut them off or what ever they do :\ i'm going to the acura dealership tomorrow to buy some more because my car almost got stolen already at school and i've heard shit from my friend about people wanting my rims...i hate thieves

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
When I bought my 03 the previous owner had already lost the wheel key to it. I took it to the Ford dealer and they had a master set to take it off with. They were able to put me in touch with a company that I ordered a new one from. I think it was like fifteen bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread