help locked keys in truck

lightning1focus

Established Member
is there any way to program the key pad on the door with the key in the truck :mj: and i really dont want to jam somthing the rear window since those little plastic locks are made onto the glass

JohninMD

Established Member
You really should memorize the code! It is under the dash on drivers side. Not sure if someone can get the code from the VIN but you should PM RIDETHE and if anyone can, he can!

bob6364

Established Member
AAA uses a thin stiff wire to push your unlock button on the door handle from the outside

01whiteL

Established Member
screw driver through the back window pull LIGHTLY, it will not break or mess anything up. Just be gentle, had it happen once after my truck was running my little nephew hit the lock button getting out and shut the door lol.

lightning1focus

Established Member
well we got into it through the back window i really need to lose wieght but i will defintly have to put that card in with my id been meaning to for a couple yrs i do this at least once a yr just happen to be lucky and the wife was close by with the spare key

junioRace

Established Member
Saw this a bit late....

I believe you can call the dealership where the truck was ORIGINALLY purchased and they can give you the code.

N A Rush

Established Member
Mine was on the paperwork I rcvd from the dealer upon purchase. Now that I know the code I see it all over the paperwork.

earl lee

Established Member
Call AAA, they had some pumping tool that popped my window slight so they could slide a slim jim in and unlock it took them 5 minz.

Actually AAA is prolly the best investment a car owner can have, I had to have a few of my rides towed.

DolSVT00

Established Member
I have about 4 homemade slim jim's I do it often.............. I also have extra key fob's because I've locked mine soo much. A couple times I locked the keys in with it running by accidentally hitting the lock button when armoralling the door , I had to pull the fuel filter off to stop it from running so I could use the extra FOB.............:bash:

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
You really should memorize the code! It is under the dash on drivers side.

Really? I lost the card that the Ford dealership gave me 6 years ago and i can't remember my code. Where on the driver's side is the keypad code?

MikeyP60

Established Member
I keep an extra door key in my wallet. It won't start the truck, but it will open the door. The key pad is great if you can remember the numbers or if it's not disabled after putting in a aftermarket alarm system.

Users who are viewing this thread