HELP!-Kenne Bell-Finished install

2003snake

Established Member
I just finished installing the KB, I have not put the Boost a pump on yet but decided to start it and try. It started right up, reved & stayed @ 3000 rpm?!??!?!?!?

I tried about 4 times...same result

any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

J,.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Give Doug at Billetflow a PM or call. There was another guy on Modularfords who had the same problem and Doug fixed it. The guy didn't even have a billetflow throttlebody and Doug went out of his way to help.

boostin'03

Established Member
AHAHAHHA this is too funny. I had the same problem and no one knew what the hell it was SAME PROBLEM EXACTLY. I cant belive you missed the post i made. I got good news and bad news for you. GOOD news you get to buy a single blade throttle body.. bad news you have to have the money for it. i bet ur trying to use the stock TB on it arnt ya... yep.

boostin'03

Established Member
Let me add a little more. I went for 3 weeks before i found it out. Anyways you see the stock IAC valve on the throttle body is a trangular shape.. the one on the KB plenium is just a slit so if you look at your stock tb you are using than you see the 2 holes before the TB blades you are sucking in air through there and putting it in behind the blades via the lower part of the "triangle" on the stock TB. BTW this is not a guess i am %99.9 sure that it is your problem. At least you get to get a single blade tb lol.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread