HELP ! im looking for a video. very specific

faststang14

Established Member
A while back a thread was posted here regarding UFOs in where it was shown different sightings including several recent ones in russia and an HALO above canada and specially and phone conversation with a former AREA 51 scientist very nervous with a radio station.

Ive been trying to show it to my coworkers but either it was deleted here or i dont really know how to work the search engine here. Thanks in advance

JoshHooten

Established Member
[youtube_browser]ee3bld4lTG0[/youtube_browser]
or the link
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0"]Area 51 : The Frantic Caller - YouTube[/nomedia]

faststang14

Established Member
found it !
very good documentary watch it

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGYSGbAEUM&feature=share"]If You Dont Believe Watch This- Recent Mass UFO Sightings 2011 - YouTube[/nomedia]

SRNA

Established Member
If you have ever listened to coast to coast am, "the Art Bell show", you know there are some major idiots that call in to that show. The show always talks about how they are mysteriously "knocked off the air" when talking about certain things that they think the government may not want to be aired. I tried listening to it some, but couldn't stomach all the bullshit. There are a lot of people who call in to that show that really need to up the dose on their medication. They always talk about UFOs, cryptozoology, ghosts, hauntings, etc., but they never provide a shred of evidence for any of their crap. I enjoy hearing different perspectives on such topics, but to have some dude call in like this just sounds like a guy that has escaped from the nuthouse in my opinion.

bam

Established Member
V7VxR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread