Help guy looking for new wheels

deathlyvenom

Established Member
I have a 08 shelby gt500 vapor silver with black stripes cant decide what kind of wheels and tires looking for yals ideas maybe something black.

TexasShelby

Established Member
These are a classic. The CS66 in anthracite. They have black and chrome, but I think this would really set off your colors.
If you still have the OEM brakes, when I changed the tires and wheels I'd have them slap a new set of pads to reduce your brake dust.
I went with the Porterfield R4-S pads on the front and AutoZone's DuraMax Gold DGC1082 on the rear and you can't believe the difference in brake dust. about 80% less. And the Porterfields are great pads.

cs66a.jpg

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
My svt pp wheels and tires are f/s. 19/20 factory wheels and tires. I love them but im changing things up if i sell them.

cobra gt 07

Will Go 8's Eventually
Established Member
I used to own the CS66's in chrome on my red car. The black and anthracite offset would look really nice on a Vapor car with black stripes. Or, you could get the black Super Snake Alcoas and be legendary.

gtmuscle

Established Member
I used to own the CS66's in chrome on my red car. The black and anthracite offset would look really nice on a Vapor car with black stripes. Or, you could get the black Super Snake Alcoas and be legendary.

any pics of the chrome on red. i am thinking of getting the CS66. Red line or CS56 in chrome

Users who are viewing this thread