help!! got MILS and predator and still o2 malfunction

HectorCobra03

Established Member
resently the SES light came on and dindt know why mi car had the MILS for a few months now few day back installed the predator and turn off the rear o2 sensors and still the SES came on and wen i go the trobble codes section of the predator it finds nothing but the SES still on .

went to the mecanic and he instals his obd2 tool and tells me that theres a o2 malfuntion

could it be a exaust leak? ive looked under the car and i dont hear nothing out of the ordinary

could i disconnect the rear sensors and put them off with the predator?

apreciate any info and opinions

thanks

HectorCobra03

Established Member
Originally posted by lucafu1
whats the code?

the predator dosent show me any code ,a mecanic that ownes a 03 used his ob2 scaner and told me that it was a o2 code ,but i forgot to ask him the #

dang! i'm about to challenge an e55 for a rematch but i want the car to be at 100% before i do

just in case mi mods are:
upr xpipe
predator
2.80 pulley with 100mm idler
wm intake

lucafu1

Established Member
your predator does show the number, well atleast mine does.
did you install your x pipe?
when i installed mine, i had a 4in harness between the o2 and the actual wiring harness. this gave me a o2 sensor circuit malfunction. i removed the harness and it went away.

try the predator again

HectorCobra03

Established Member
Originally posted by lucafu1
your predator does show the number, well atleast mine does.
did you install your x pipe?
when i installed mine, i had a 4in harness between the o2 and the actual wiring harness. this gave me a o2 sensor circuit malfunction. i removed the harness and it went away.

try the predator again

thanks
tomorrow ill check the o2 harness and if the SES shows again ill try the predator to see if it shows the code

Users who are viewing this thread