Help, getting a howl at high speed

Brickell gt500

Established Member
Just wanted to throw this out there. When going above 120 I hear a howl coming from the front right side of the car. I think it might be the tire but I am not sure. It appears to have some life still on it.(gy) Have any of you experienced this? Any other causes I should explore?

Thanks

Joey8

Established Member
Just wanted to throw this out there. When going above 120 I hear a howl coming from the front right side of the car. I think it might be the tire but I am not sure. It appears to have some life still on it.(gy) Have any of you experienced this? Any other causes I should explore?

Thanks
Does it happen only while on the gas and as soon as you let off it goes away? My 5.0 has a howl from the front side almost sounds like it's coming from the speaker when cruising at 70 in 5thbabd 6th gear only when on the gas. When I let up on the gas and still rolling St saying 70 80 it stops.

BOSSPOWER

Established Member

Thanks

Tires brother!

Manuel

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
That's crying you're hearing, and it's coming from behind you. Stop dragging other cars on the highway and it'll stop. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread