Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bet lower than 39.5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pass, its too close so dont bet

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

SNK BITN

Established Member
Let me know who I should place my bet on and why, or if I should just pass. According to my bookie Tampa is the favorite by 3.5 points, their hi/lo is 39.5. If you dont know what that mean, it means that Tampa has to win by at least 3.5 point. Anything less is a loss if I bet on Tampa. hi/lo means that the total score of the game will either be higher or lower than 39.5. So what do you think?

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
bet on tampa, but i wouldn't take the hi/lo.
because there is only 2 ways this ballgame will turnout. either its going to be a close game that tampa barely squeezes through, or tampa is goin to blast them out the water. happy hunting:beer:

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Bet on Tampa. Niners are not playing very well. Plus the Bucs not only have a superior D but are at least equal on offense. I see the Bucs winning by double digits due to the potency of their passing game.

I wouldn't touch the over/under for the same reasing Sailing2 stated.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
GO TAMPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03DOHC & LL ARE GOIN DOWN!!!!!!:gt: :mj:

Good joke Tony.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NINERS BABY!!!

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Old Butterfinger Owens drops another pass...i'm so sick of that guy.He swears that he's the only reason they win....Props to Garcia though...That guy plays with heart....

Users who are viewing this thread