Help from Fla LEO

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
Just found out my brother may be in jail, but I can't find out any information as to where - he supposedly lives in Palm Court, Fl, but I can't find that on the maps yet. Anyone down there have any suggestions ?

Thanks

Bird

Forget it - just found out his actual address - Palm Coast - sorry for the trouble.

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Bird said:
Just found out my brother may be in jail, but I can't find out any information as to where - he supposedly lives in Palm Court, Fl, but I can't find that on the maps yet. Anyone down there have any suggestions ?

Thanks

Bird

Forget it - just found out his actual address - Palm Coast - sorry for the trouble.

You will need to find out where he was arrested and for what. If he was just arrested he is probably in the county jail. Arrest records in Florida are public record and so are those housed at county jails. Most counties have a website you can query the jail population and see if he is there.

If he went to trial and was convicted of a crime and is serving over 365 days he will be in a state prison.

Good Luck

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
You will need to find out where he was arrested and for what. If he was just arrested he is probably in the county jail. Arrest records in Florida are public record and so are those housed at county jails. Most counties have a website you can query the jail population and see if he is there.

If he went to trial and was convicted of a crime and is serving over 365 days he will be in a state prison.

Good Luck

Very much aware of all that - used to work for DPS here in La. Was just trying to find out where that community was and as it turned out, I was given the wrong name. Called the jail in that county and they didn't have him booked, so I think he was just detained at a substation for a while to cool down (think it might have been a domestic disturbance) and released later. He had called our 86 year old mother in New Mexico last night to 'come get him out of jail' and she was beside herself with worry. Probably off drunk and passed out somewhere now - his way of dealing with things......... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info though.

Bird

Users who are viewing this thread