Help! Ford tech needed! Philadelphia area

v8Power11

Established Member
Hello SVT!

Who is on here who's and is a Ford Tech at a dealer who can help me out in the Philadelphia area. I have no compression in my number 8 cylinder and need to have the motor replaced under warranty. PM me please or post on here.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
a tech cant just replace your motor. your best bet is to contact the ford Rep on the site.

v8Power11

Established Member
thanks. whos the ford rep? the car is a CPO so im under warranty, went to have the car dyno tuned and noticed some oil in the engine bay where it shouldnt be and the shop checked the motor to find a cracked piston in the number 8 cylinder so the motor is done...

if i cant replace it under warranty, im just going to trade it in and get another one and i guess the next guy is screwed... .

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Hello SVT!

Who is on here who's and is a Ford Tech at a dealer who can help me out in the Philadelphia area. I have no compression in my number 8 cylinder and need to have the motor replaced under warranty. PM me please or post on here.
thanks. whos the ford rep? the car is a CPO so im under warranty, went to have the car dyno tuned and noticed some oil in the engine bay where it shouldnt be and the shop checked the motor to find a cracked piston in the number 8 cylinder so the motor is done...

if i cant replace it under warranty, im just going to trade it in and get another one and i guess the next guy is screwed... .
Hello v8Power11,

You will first need to have your vehicle fully diagnosed at your Ford Dealer. Also, make sure you speak with your service manager if needed. He is in the best position to ensure a proper diagnosis, and will be able to provide available options and/or coverage for any work needed.

You can schedule an appointment online here. Let me know the outcome.

a tech cant just replace your motor. your best bet is to contact the ford Rep on the site.
FORDSERVICE is the user name to contact on the site?
Thank you for the mention, me32!

Deysha

Beetle6986

Established Member

We can use less people in this world like you. What a stand up guy.... I'll just screw the next guy? I hope you get screwed!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

TROLLOLOLOLOL

Gotta love people like you.

Users who are viewing this thread