Help finding two parts!!!

97 Nightmare

Established Member
Hopefully this section is appropriate for this but I'm having a terrible time finding two parts.

The scoop inserts on the cobra hood is the first one. Only place that shows having it is LRS and its on backorder. Not even tousleyfordparts has it. Not even a listing.

Second thing is fog lights. I had a HID melt one and I need replacements. Only ones I have found are $120 for a set and that seems pretty ridiculous to me.

Any insight SVTP?!

Cory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiohtee

Established Member
I honestly think your best bet on finding the hood inserts a part-out car/salvage yard, and even then you have to verify the damage didn't affect them. Good luck!

97 Nightmare

Established Member
That's what I was afraid of. Wonder how noticeable it would be to just take out the other side and run without them...

Cory

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I'd say your best bet would be post on as many local Craigslist or facebook type websites and forums that you're looking for them. There's bound to be a cobra owner out there that is wanting to get rid of their stock hood. I still have mine but I like to keep all my stock parts. And you could look into the dodge Dakota fog light conversion for our cars. They look pretty good in our bumpers

97 Nightmare

Established Member
Thank you sir! Ordered it just now. I looked on that site but couldn't find it. Must have just overlooked it. Now I'm going to do some research into this Dodge Dakota fog light mod and see where I end up with that.

Thanks svtp!!!

Cory

Users who are viewing this thread