Help finding tuner please!!!

fastmach01

Cammed Mach FTW
Established Member
I'm posting here using my buddies account but I'm at my wits end...my car is a 2004 Mach 1...to start put hellion kit on car with stock engine...took car to DGR in PA to get tunes...first pull car made 440. I said ok that what I was looking to make. Tuner said no no let me clean it up some. It made 475. I said ok ok again...he went on the clean up tune more and the car made 505hp...he said ok it's done..I took car off dyno drove it 1/4 mile down the road and blew the engine...so to make a long story short I now have a built engine with all the good stuff in it and looking for a good tuner to tune it...I took it to mid Atlantic mustangs in Richmond and he tuned it on 8lbs and the car had some issues so we went, picked it up and fixed the problems...that was 3 months ago and now he won't answer or return my calls to get the car final tuned...so I tried emailing john Lund...again got a couple emails back and forth...then nothing...so now I'm on here looking for suggestions for a good tuner to get my car tuned..I'm from northern virginia but willing to travel "within reason" any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
Dude that's terrible sounds like the experience I had with my 300z back in the day. In that area you should have plenty of options...at this point definitely make sure you get multiple people with positive feedback before you take the plunge.

hoodley

Established Member
Dude!! I talked to Mike R. on phone this morning, he has been on vacation. try him again. I was wondering too, i called for him all last week and boom. he calls bright and early today.

Users who are viewing this thread