Help Finding a Song off bam's unholy union

Spitfire_17

Established Member
The song Right after the Guy Behind them announces " Guys, Their married . You can kiss" is what im looking for. Its starts about 2:16 in this video, the time counts down.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1555843&vid=141478

Untitled-1.gif

I cant seem to make out all the lyrics, so far i only have...

"Leave me alone and move to my throne, I guess we carry the sea, well ill ask you (please or Pleed?), He asked that, it wont mean anything to me."

Any help would be appreciated :)

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
God Bam Margera is a piece of shit. Im waiting for the time in the video, Im sure its something by CKY or HIM

Edit: OMG what is he on, crack? Look at his face

Last edited:

Spitfire_17

Established Member
spike_africa said:
Its not HIM or cky both of which i love. Its from a newer band i know the name but i have no idea how to spell it lol.

wtf lol? well got a link to anywere that has the name... I heard it could be a new HIM song on their album coming out in july..

Mullet

Established Member
Its almost definetely HIM but I have nearly everything they've ever released and I checked through everything and I don't have that song. It could be unreleased but I dunno. Good luck.

spike_africa

Established Member
Its called something like Latomis profound. I know the name i just have no idea how to spell it, they sound like a mix of HIM and The 69 eyes which are also sweet if your into finish music like me. But no its not anything from the new HIM cd its still being made right now.

I will agree that i am not a bam-tard like alot of kids, but i do like the whole CKY series of movies and the movie "haggered" that bam made which is ****ing funny. if you havent seen it and like the cky crew. I do love Dico who is a ****ing mastermind of comedy. I mean he dressed like ben franklin for no reason and showed up to bams house to fly a kite. Thats just funny to me, you gotta love Dico.

Last edited:

Spitfire_17

Established Member
spike_africa said:
Its called something like Latomis profound. I know the name i just have no idea how to spell it, they sound like a mix of HIM and The 69 eyes which are also sweet if your into finish music like me. But no its not anything from the new HIM cd its still being made right now.

yup i just found them

"Should" by Lacrimas Profundere

they are badass :beer: :rockon:

Spitfire_17

Established Member
yeahhhh, she must have sense they have known each other sense they were 13 or someshit? :poke:

and svtcobra2k3 do u have AIM i can RIP it off my CD if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread