help evap delete questions

AmericanRicer87

ON3WEGO
Established Member
I am in the process of installing the lethal 1200 return style pump. Set up, I didn't remove any of the stock lines, but installed the hat, and then the new lines and ran them with be stock lines. Issue I ran into was that the new lines tied to the vent line get within 1/2" of the drive shaft. Now if I delete this evap canister, vaccum hoses, and the stock vent tube and fuel lines, will the stock tank be ok venting behind that fender well, or just cap it off since these cars run a vented cap???? What does it do and exactly how does that system work? what in the world were all the lines going all over the back of the car for? can all that stuff be removed to?

Last edited:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I don't know about deleting the evap stuff but this is how I ran my one line as im still returnless. I removed my oem fuel line and used clamps instead of zip ties so it's solid and doesn't move at all. You could do a similar setup wih both lines

e22ce5b5.jpg

a0397b32.jpg

cd69e932.jpg

AmericanRicer87

ON3WEGO
Established Member
Well I think I'm going to remove the stock line and vent tube, and come off of the beginning of it and make a coil of hose and tie it to my filler neck, shouldnt have any issues

Users who are viewing this thread